Infused with patented Olaplex Bond Building Technology, this highly concentrated 4-in-1 reparative mask adds shine and body while providing intense moisture to treat damaged hair.
- Moisturizes, smooths and adds shine and body in 10 minutes
- Highly concentrated; less is more
- Color safe
- Airless pump for measured dosing
- Made without sulfates, phthalates, parabens or gluten
- HOW TO USE:
- Apply to clean, damp hair from mid-length to ends; use sparingly on roots
- Start with 2 pumps for shoulder-length hair; use more for longer, thicker hair and less for fine or short hair
- Work through with fingers, leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse fully and style as usual
- Use weekly for best results
- For the deepest repair possible at home, use with No. 0 Intensive Bond Building Hair Treatment and No. 3 Hair Perfector once a week or as needed
It leaves hair so soft and I've notice that when I iron my hair it last longer being straight since my hair originally is frizzy. It makes it look healthy
Use as a hair mask, not just conditioner!
A lot of people saying this doesn't work say that because they use it like a normal conditioner.
1) wash your hair like normal, then towel dry until it's only damp
2) Work pumps of the mask through your hair, avoiding roots
3) LET IT SIT! I put mine in a loose bun (still wet) and let it sit for at least 2 hours while I'm doing laundry, working, etc. Deep conditioning takes time!
4) Rinse it out with cool water. Don't scald the crap out of your hair the second you hop back in the shower, you'll just undo all the great moisture you just added
5) Repeat process once a week (or more often if you like to fry your hair by shampooing, blow drying, and using heat tools regularly). Use heat protectant if you absolutely have to use heat tools, hair oil as necessary to tame the frizz (big fan of Ghost Oil), and be kind to your mane!
A little goes a long way!
Hair needed some TLC after highlighting this is best product ever... hair had so many fairy knots with regular conditioners/leave in etc., now combs thru without any Problems.... wonderful stuff
I haven't found a hair product line this good in years - I am a super fan! My hair is thick, course and dry. After using this product line, my hair is soft & shiny
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.